Impressive Classic Day Jogja City Tour is the one of tour package we offers to enjoy every beauty of cultural building and local people activities in a day trip such as Kraton or Sultan's Palace, Tamansari a water castle, Prambanan Temple the biggest Hindhu's Temple in South East Asia, Kotagede the center of silversmith of Yogyakarta. it's just not to see but here you will learn the cultural building and local people traditions.
The tour can be completed within 8-10 hours a day with visiting four till five destination.
We provide Private Tour including Engslish speaking Guide, AC Transportion, Parking fee, Unlimited Mineral Water, 1x Lunch at Local Restaurant, and Batik's Merchandise. The tour Guide and driver will pick you up and escort you to remarkable places in Yogyakarta city and the surroundings.
Start 07.00 a.m, Estimate 8-10 hours
Reservation Minimum two days before tour request.
Ullen Sentalu Museum
- Breakfast at Hotel and meet and greet with our professional and friendly Tour Guide.
- Our first destination, we will starting heading Kraton Yogyakarta or Sultan's Palace. The main icons of Yogyakarta here you will have directly interaction with ''abdi dalem'' or Palace's servant who always help for all Palace and Sultan needed.
- The next destination is Tamansari behind of Kraton or Sultan's Palace. It is bathing garden of the Sultan before opened to public which was built in the mid-18th century, the Tamansari had multiple functions before, such as a resting area, a workshop, a meditation area, a defense area, and a hiding place.
- Having lunch at Local Restaurant with serve impressive traditional Java's menu that you haven't taste before.
- Continue our trip to Prambanan Temple as the biggest Hindhu's Temple in South East Asia which was built in 9th century and became World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Here you will have spectacular experience about the contrantion method of Prambanan Temple and every means of bulding.
- The last programe is visit Kotagede, a suburb of Yogyakarta that has many interesting places to see and explore, such as old historical buildings and any silversmith home industry. This destination also known as ''Old City'' because many silversmith home industry can be find in Kotagede since about 1930. Before back to Hotel, We will transit at Tirtodipuran, one of Batik Industry at Yogyakarta.
- Back to Hotel and end of the program.
Price Included :
- English Speaking Guide
- AC transportation
- Admission Fee
- Unlimited Mineral Water
- 1x Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Batik's Merchandise
Price Excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Tipping Tour Guide and Driver
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion.