Discover Jogja Tour is the one of best tour package we offers. Explore every beautiful side of Yogyakarta and surrounding the Historical building and local people culture that is often known as cultural capital of Java. The Tour can be completed within 8-10 hours a day with visiting four till five destination.
We provide Private Tour including Engslish speaking Guide, AC Transportion, Parking fee, Unlimited Mineral Water, 1x Lunch at Local Restaurant, and Batik's Merchandise. The tour Guide and driver will pick you up and escort you to remarkable places in Yogyakarta city and the surroundings.
Start 07.00 a.m, Estimate 8-10 hours
Reservation Minimum two days before tour request.
Ullen Sentalu Museum
- Breakfast at Hotel, meet and greet with our professional and friendly Tour Guide.
- Starting the trip visit Kraton Yogyakarta or Sultan's Palace, one of the Populer icons of Yogyakarta. The complex is a center of Java culture and contains a museum displaying royal artifacts.
- The next stop is Tamansari, it is the site of a former royal water castle of Sultan's and His family. Built in mid-18th century and had multiple functions, such as a resting area, a meditation area, a defense area, and a hiding place.
- Continue the trip to visit Sonobudoyo Museum, telling Java's local people History and traditions culture and building. It is the most complete collection of Java artifacts museum after The National Museum in Jakarta the city capital of Indonesia.
- Have a lunch at Local restaurant which serve delicious Java's menu.
- Heading to Kotagede, a suburb of Yogyakarta that has many interesting places to see and explore, such as old historical buildings and any silversmith home industry. This destination also known as ''Old City'' because many silversmith home industry can be find in Kotagede since about 1930. Before back to Hotel, We will transit at Tirtodipuran, one of Batik Industry at Yogyakarta.
- Back to Hotel at the afternoon and end of the program.
Price Included :
- AC transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- Admission Fee
- Unlimited Mineral Water
- 1x Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Batik's Merchandise
Price Excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Tipping Tour Guide and Driver
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion.