Designed to surrounding Beautifulness of Yogyakarta inside. This Tour Package is recommended to Foreign Traveler who want to come in Indonesia expecially visit Yogyakarta. One of the best destination we offers is Borobudur Temple as the biggest Budhist temple in the world was built in 9th century and has been World Heritage Site by UNESCO which has about 2,672 relief panels and 504 Budha Statues. Here you will see and exploring to walk around of the temples which has many meaning in every of reliefs and the others.
The tour can be completed within 8-10 hours a day with visiting four till five destination.
We provide Private Tour including Engslish speaking Guide, AC Transportion, Parking fee, Unlimited Mineral Water, 1x Lunch at Local Restaurant, and Batik's Merchandise. The tour Guide and driver will pick you up and escort you to remarkable places in Yogyakarta city and the surroundings.
Start 07.00 a.m, Estimate 8-10 hours
Reservation Minimum two days before tour request.
- Breakfast at Hotel and meet and greet with our professional and friendly Tour Guide.
- Will start our tour day to visit the Great Palace of Yogyakarta that is Kraton or Sultan's and His familiy Palace one of the best icons of Yogyakarta which has many tradition and cultural people and building in the inside. Here you will see and learn about Yogyakarta cultural local people activities.
- Next stop is Tamansari a water castle which is behind of Kraton or Palace, here is the site of a former royal water castle of Sultan's and His family. Built in mid-18th century and had multiple functions, such as a resting area, a meditation area, a defense area, and a hiding place.
- Have a lunch at Local restaurant which serve traditional delicious Java's menu.
- Borobudur Temple it is the biggest Buddhist Temple in the world and listed as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Sightseeing and learn at this temple which will giving unforgetable experience to see, saving much history of Java and their culture tradition which picturing at every relief panels.
- The last programe is visit Kotagede, a suburb of Yogyakarta that has many interesting places to see and explore, such as old historical buildings and any silversmith home industry. This destination also known as ''Old City'' because many silversmith home industry can be find in Kotagede since about 1930. Before back to Hotel, We will transit at Tirtodipuran, one of Batik Industry at Yogyakarta.
- Back to Hotel and end of the program.
Price Included :
- English Speaking Guide
- AC transportation
- Admission Fee
- Unlimited Mineral Water
- 1x Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Batik's Merchandise
Price Excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Tipping Tour Guide and Driver
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion.